WelcomeFocus can provide quality engineering services to meet your needs. We are detail oriented and quality conscious, analytical, practical and knowledge driven from all angles to find the most suitable solutions. We are hands-on, and pro-active to respond to requirements promptly.
If you have any questions, or would like to know more about how we can help you with your projects, please call or email, we would be very pleased to discuss how we can help you.
|Phone:||+64 4 382 8678|
|Mobile:||+64 21 141 3735|
We can provide specialist structural consulting servicesStructural design of buildings and structures
- Residential houses- new or additions/ alterations/underpinning/re-piling
- Bracing design to NZS3604
- Retaining walls
- Educational buildings
- Multi-storey apartments and office buildings
- Industrial structures
- 3-Dimensional (3D) static and dynamic structural analyses.
- Initial Evaluation Procedure (IEP) for earthquake-prone assessment report
- Detailed seismic assessment of buildings by using force-based or displacement-based methods
- Seismic strengthening of unreinforced masonry (URM) buildings
- Seismic strengthening of industrial and commercial buildings
- Post-earthquake structural inspections.
With over 20 years of structural engineering professional experience, David is a Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng) and International Professional Engineer (IntPE) with a background designing and managing residential, commercial, industrial and institutional buildings and structures of varying scales.
David is known for his efficiency in undertaking a design and for seeking the most suitable solutions for complex engineering issues. He has excellent conceptual and practical skills with a focus on seismic engineering.
David is married with two children, and his personal interests include skiing with family and friends, swimming and running.
David’s full CV
Copyright © Focus Engineering Consultants Limited, All rights reserved. Disclaimer